Welcome to my Beautiful Room....

read what has been written below and think of it by opening your mind...
Powered By Blogger

Sabtu, 06 Februari 2010

They Say to Me.

Sometime one only can say this is good or bad, but he can't understand what makes it run on the value. When I created my blog several years ago, for example, some of my friends said to me as if they wanted to "mock" me. They said, "blogging with ......blogspot.com, in fact, conveys that the owner is still on the level of "beginner", having too little knowledge about blogging world." Then they showed me their own by the goal that they wanted to say that I was so "stupid" on doing this, but it was alright for me. I can accept that's all. I am used to getting such saying in my live, yet I don't want to make it keep in my life any more. However, they don't know what's up with this all. I'll keep running on my way.... I'll never listen to what thing that will break my spirit. Although I just can managing my blog very old fashioned, I'm always satisfied with the achievement. It is why I always consider that there is a good future for me with this optimism.
I'll keep spirited in running my life. That's my motto.

1 komentar:

  1. Remember this saying: Don't judge a blog by its hosting?

    No matter where you host your blog, the most important to keep in mind is that you keep updating it. Many professional bloggers still blog in blogspot. I's okay. And it doesn't decrease their professionalism at all.

    DavidKhoirul.com

    BalasHapus